Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

2011 :(

woke up this mrning,check my phhne,thy were no new notification,my phne hvnt rang for a while,walk to the bathroom n throw my eyes through the window n jst stood thre my mind was drfted away,i hve everythng backthen,my life was prettyawesome,but now i hve nthing,ive no frnds frm arnd hre my girl left me,lied on me,im happy being alone n all but its qte painful,now i knw how it feels when smne tht loves u the most n u dumped her for nthg,well my psp is the only companion tht i hv left for now bsdes being with my fmly.mybe evrbdys frgetting me.whre are my frnds backthen.i shldnt waisted such life for granted,YA ALLAH hear my words,im prying for my life,jst gv me anthr shot of it,i would lve it till the end-amin-

No comments:

Post a Comment